Capture your screen with Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder, a powerful tool for screen sharing, used by millions of users. Save screen recordings & screenshots to awesomescreenshot.com and share your videos and images instantly with unique shareable links.
The two-tab popup menu allows you to switch between screen recording and screen capture easily.
Want to share your screen for cases like reporting technical issue, making product demo or how-to tutorials? Set the Record tab as the primary tab in Options and start recording whenever needed.
- Record your Desktop, current Tab or Camera only
- Include your voice in recording with Microphone option on
- Include your face in your video by embedding your webcam
- Choose video dimensions from 720p, 1080p or 4K
**Save & Share Recording**
- Instantly get a shareable link of a video after finishing recording
- Easily share a recording video to Jira, Slack, Trello, Asana, GitHub
- Download uploaded videos in WebM or MP4 format
- Save recordings to local disk
Prefer to screenshot web pages as images? No problem, you can set the Capture tab as the primary tab.
- Capture a screenshot of the page you visit, full page, selected area or visible part
- Capture a screenshot of your entire screen or a specific application window
- Capture visible part, entire screen or app window after delay
- Resize or crop a screenshot to the size you need
- Annotate your screenshot with rectangle, circles, arrows, lines, etc.
- Add text to your screenshot with or without background color, change text font and font size
- Blur sensitive information on your screenshot
- Highlight important part on your screenshot
- Select a local image or paste a copied image from your clipboard to annotate
**Save & Share Screenshot**
- Save screenshot as image in PNG or JPG format, or download screenshot as PDF
- One click to save screenshot to your Awesome Screenshot account and get a shareable link
- Send a screenshot to a destination in Jira, Slack, Trello, Asana, GitHub
- Copy a screenshot directly when capturing selected area for quick pasting
If you have any questions, suggestions or feature requests, feel free to submit a report by clicking the Feedback button in the extension’s popup menu.
You can also send a message to [email protected] anytime. Let us know your thoughts! Thank you.
**Pricing & Policy**
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!