The Save to Google Drive Chrome extension helps you save web content or browser screenshots to your Google Drive.
* Adds a browser action to save the current page.
* Adds a right-click context menu to save hyperlinks and media.
* Configurable through an options page.
* Save a PDF of the current page via the Chrome Print menu
This extension allows you to save web content directly to Google Drive through a browser action or context menu. You can save documents, images, and HTML5 audio and video all by right clicking and selecting 'Save to Google Drive'. You can save the currently viewed page using the 'Save to Google Drive' browser action or as a PDF from the Chrome Print menu.. The directory location and format of saved HTML pages can be controlled with the extension's options page (Choice of Entire image (default), Visible image, Raw HTML, MHTML, or Google Doc). You can automatically convert Microsoft Office files or comma separated files to Google Docs format.
After your content is saved, the progress dialog allows you to open the file, rename, or view the file in the Google Drive document list. From the document list, you can organize and share your new document.
To save a file:// URLs, or to enable in incognito mode, go to chrome://extensions/ and enable the associated checkbox.
Due to security restrictions, this extension cannot capture chrome:// pages or Chrome Web Store pages.
New in Version 2.3.2:
* Fixes a bug where certain PDF files would save without an extension name.
New in Version 2.3.1:
* Bug fixes.
* Allows for the printing of the current page from Google Chrome to Google Drive, as a PDF. Note: Currently Google Chrome provides this feature natively, but this native feature will soon be replaced fully by this Chrome Extension's similar feature.
New in Version 2.1.1:
New in Version 2.1:
Authorization now requires you to be signed into Chrome. In order to save to a different Google Drive account, you must change Chrome profiles.
New in Version 2.0.1:
Bug fix for Authentication page redirecting to about:blank after clicking Accept.
New in Version 2:
* Uses OAuth2 authentication flow, so you will need to re-authenticate on first use
* Ability to choose destination folder (configured in Options page)
* Support for high devicePixelRatio (Chrome Pixel & Retina displays)
* Clicking saved folder name displays the newly uploaded file in the destination directory
* Options are stored in shared storage, so are synchronized across browsers if Chrome Sync is enabled.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!