When you open your PDFs using Adobe Acrobat for Chrome, you unlock the power of PDF online. You can fill and sign a file or mark up a PDF with comments, highlights, and drawings. It’s also quick and easy to share your file with others to collect all feedback in one place.
• Open your PDFs in Acrobat online to add comments and share them for review.
• Easily fill in forms and add your signature with the Fill & Sign tool.
• Try other Acrobat online tools to convert, compress, organize, or combine files.
• Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop.
• Convert web pages into PDF with an Adobe Acrobat DC subscription or free trial, preserving the layout, formatting, and links of captured pages.
If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/tryacrobat.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!