This app will copy all contents and sub-folders within a Google Drive folder, all while preserving the original folder structure. As long as you have viewing rights on a folder, you can copy the entire folder to your own Google Drive. The folder will be placed in the top-level of your Google Drive, and you can move it from there.
To launch app: click "Visit Website" button at top of window.
1. Select your folder with the Google Picker, or paste a folder URL with Ctrl-C
2. Choose a name for the new folder
3. Click "Copy Folder". When the copy begins, you will be alerted that you can close the window.
In addition, the app user will become the owner of the new folder and all sub-folders and contents. This makes it especially handy for making a new copy of shared information when someone leaves an organization.
This app does not store any data relating to your account or Google Drive
* This app performs best in Google Chrome or Chromium.
* This app requires several permissions to run. The app needs to run offline so that you can close the window while the copying completes. You can view the source code on the Github page, listed below, to review the app and launch your own copy of the app if security is a concern.
* Selecting "Yes" on Copy Permissions will make the app run *much* slower than normal.
* By default the folder will copy to the same location as the original folder. You can copy it to the root directory by selecting "Root directory" under "Copy folder to"
Disclaimer: The new copy will **not** retain any original information regarding creation date and revision history.
Check out the Github project at https://github.com/ericyd/gdrive-copy
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!