Evernote Web Clipper helps you save interesting things you find on the Web into your Evernote account. With Evernote Web Clipper, CLIP any webpage, HIGHLIGHT what matters most, ANNOTATE, take SCREENSHOTS, and have access to that information whenever and wherever you need it.
Goodbye, bookmarks. Hello, Web Clipper!
Clip the web pages you want to keep. Save them in Evernote. Easily access them on any device.
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything … Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
"If you're researching a project, or just find yourself getting distracted by interesting articles while you're trying to work, Evernote Web Clipper is fantastic." — Techradar
CLIP IT ALL
• Clip an entire web page or a selection
• Save articles in simplified view or with all formatting intact
• Clip Gmail threads and attachments
• Special formats for clipping from sites such as: Amazon, YouTube, and LinkedIn
• Clip to a specific notebook and assign tags
• Access your clips on any device
HIGHLIGHT and ANNOTATE
• Highlight important text from any website or article
• Use text and visual callouts to draw attention
• Share and email clips or create a unique URL link
• Take screenshots of the webpage or the article in your browser
• Annotate directly on the screenshot
• Mark text, add shapes and stamps on the screenshot
• Clip web pages or articles as bookmarks in Evernote, which include the title, URL and a short description of the webpage
Download Evernote on your mobile device or desktop to:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, memos, checklists and to-do lists. It’s the only planner and organizer you need
• Keep journals, documenting the news, events and milestones of your daily life
• Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Take notes and create notebooks in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
• Create separate notebooks to organize your memos, receipts, bills and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad, planner and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts and memos as they come
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!