★ Added support for VK.
Chrome Online Download Manager is a powerful and fast tool to save files.
You`ll can control, access and manage all your current downloads right in extensions interface.
No more need for complicated actions. Checking status, live managing is available directly from the ODM pop-up.
Here is part of the features which we prepared for ODM users:
- High quality and pretty designed interface. We spent lots of time to make a most user-friendly interface.
- Individual control during upload: Start | Continue | Cancel | Retry
- Fast access to the folder with loaded files.
- Fast open of required file.
- Information during process: Time | File size | Download speed | Total progress | Audio bitrate |
- Filter list by status: Deleted | Canceled | Errors | Paused | In progress
- Live search option within the list.
- Widest list of setting to customize extension.
- File sorting system.
- Image Download
Browse and save image or all images from the web page.
If you need to get lot images from a webpage, with this extension you can:
- See all images from the page content and links to images.
- Select images to save by clicking on the image or “Select all” with a single click on the button "Download All".
- Use dedicated buttons to download or open individual images in new tabs, copy the image link.
- On-air Images update - When you scroll infinite pages, all appeared images are already in Image sniffer interface and ready for saving.
- Find tons of pictures for the topic you want.
- Save many high-resolution pictures at once.
- Find and Save pictures at tumblr.com without login.
- Show or Save all pictures of a website at once.
- Get images from any website: when you are on a website.
- Works with background images, images from HTML markup, CSS sprites and many more. Cheers, Web Devs!
- Very convenient image list preview. You can:
- copy image link
- open image in a new tab for viewing
- place interface on any screens side
- change interface width\height by dragging the window
When you press the "Download" button, all selected images are saved to the default folder of Chrome in a single .zip package, or to a directory inside it, if you enabled “Save Folder” feature in ODM.
Image Sniffer supports most popular sites: Flickr, Tumblr, Shutterstock, Google Pictures, Yandex images, Fotolia, photosight, 500px, etc.
- Video downloader
Video Sniffer module lets you save any video file across the Web. Just open extensions popup on the site with the desired video, go to the Video tab and select video(s) to which you want to save.
- Supports MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, ASF, MPG and many more.
- Saving multiple videos simultaneously.
- Works for almost 99% of video hosting websites.
Video Downloader DO NOT work for YouTube website or any other YouTube videos embedded in other websites due to Google, YouTube and Chrome web store policies and restrictions.
- Audio and mp3 downloader
Free Mp3 Sniffer module allows you get any mp3 from any website where you can playback it. We support most of mp3 collections World Wide.
You just need to playback the song and open the extension Popup to save this audio.
Bulk Mp3 grab module supports: Yandex music, VK music, all MP3 online collections etc.
Upcoming support: Soundcloud, Deezer, Spotify
MP3 & Audio module DO NOT work for YouTube website or any other YouTube videos embedded in other websites due to Google, YouTube and Chrome web store policies and restrictions.
“Multi-threaded Download Acceleration” We are working hard to release this feature in short.
Stay tuned and get fresh news about ODM at our homepage https://download-manager.online
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!