Official website: https://steaminventoryhelper.com/
Official Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamInventoryHelper
Official email: [email protected]
Please read the changelogs and FAQ whenever there is an update.
Features and helpful tools:
- Displaying item prices directly in your steam inventory.
- Quickly selling items in bulk. Auto accept feature, auto adjust price (by Steam) feature.
- Quick pick and count items in trade offers with no duplicate, no trash (for dota 2 items) option.
- Quick buy item in listing page and newly listed tab with one click.
- Show desktop notifications when you have new trade offers (make sure to allow Google Chrome to run in the background).
- Display warning message on item with custom name, description in market page.
- Check item price directly in your trade offer window by mouse overing it.
- Calculate total trade offer summ/value directly in the trade offer window.
- Quick buy set of items with custom dialog.
- Filter item on "My sell listings" tab.
- Change default number of rows on listing pages.
- Buying Steam trading cards right in game cards page.
- Auto ignore / block friend invites with Steam level below threshold.
All funсtions are built based on Steam community website and Steam WebAPI with some tweaks to cut off unnecessary steps, no 3rd party software/website is involved.
Some features require authorization in the Steam community.
Description of requested permissions:
*: //*.steampowered.com/* & *: //steamcommunity.com/* - display of various extension functionality on steamcommunity and steampowered sites
*: //sih.gainskins.com/* - display in the Steam user’s inventory of prices for items, obtaining public data about games, user profiles and items
*: //steamcharts.com/* - receiving statistics about games on Steam and exchange rates
*: //market.csgo.com/* - to use the communication function with market.csgo to create trade offers (only after enabling the corresponding setting)
*://steamrep.com/* - to receive the public information about the user profile (trade ban / VAC ban / community ban)
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at [email protected], or use the feedback function on the Chrome store. Please don't use rate for function suggestions or questions, as I can not reply to them.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!