Text.app is a simple text editor for Chrome OS and Chrome. It's fast, lets you open multiple files at once, has syntax highlighting, and saves to Google Drive on Chrome OS.
- Bug fix: scroll jumping back
- Bug fix and metrics
- Fix bug: Save As from app close warning not working
- Warn for unsaved tabs on app close
- Fix right click deselects text bug
- Fix build errors
- Mimic Sublime default Tab behaviour
- Chinese translation by @LarkinZero
- Portugese translation by @sergiois
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes
- Fix syntax highlighting in Monokai.
- Add Ctrl-Shift-W shortcut to close window.
- Shows how many matching search results.
- Remove old implementation of autosave feature.
- Fix keyboard navigation in confirmation dialog.
- Use newer version of CodeMirror library.
- Suggest 'txt' extension for the newly created files.
- Display 'Loading...' notification when loading a file.
- Switch to the previous tab using Ctrl-Shift-Tab.
- Reopen files on startup.
- Suggest the filename for new files.
- Show file path when hovering on tab name.
- Bug fixes.
- Switch from Ace to CodeMirror editor component.
- Make left panel resizable and remember the state.
- Report errors while saving file.
- Add an option to translate tabs to spaces.
- Underscore the matching bracket.
- Add an option to turn on/off smart indentation.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Fixed a saving bug for M-30 canary.
- Bug fixes and UI tweaks
- Rolled a new version of the underlying code editor
- No longer matching to *.* file extensions on Chrome OS
- Visual tweaks to title bar
- Bug fixes
- Change font size with Ctrl-+ / Ctrl--
- Add an option to switch line numbers on/off.
- Change shortcut for opening sidebar from Ctrl-Space to Alt-Space.
- Disable autosave until the relevant issue in Chrome is resolved.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!