Convert web pages to PDF files
• Adobe Acrobat DC (Version 15 or higher) or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Version 17 or higher) must be installed on your machine
With the Adobe Acrobat extension for Chrome, it’s easy to convert web pages to rich, high-quality PDF files that maintain the look and feel of the original content.
• Easily turn web pages into PDF files that look just like the page you converted
• Quickly switch from viewing PDFs in Chrome to opening them in Acrobat on your desktop
• Explore Adobe Document Services to convert and combine files in your browser
If you don’t already have Acrobat DC, you can download a free trial at https://www.adobe.com/go/tryacrobat.
PERMISSIONS REQUIRED BY ACROBAT EXTENSION FOR CHROME:
• tabs: Used to interact with the browser's tab system.
• downloads: Used to manage web-content downloads
• contextMenus: Allows extension to add items to the context menu in Chrome.
• nativeMessaging: Allows extension to exchange messages with cooperating native applications on user's devices.
• Host permissions("http:///", "https:///"): Allows extension functionality on all webpages with http and https schemes.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!