This application provides an ability to mount Windows file server and SMB-based file server. Files/directories can be opened, modified and deleted in the Files app directly.
* This application can be worked on ChromeOS only.
* Domain authentication supported (only NTLMv2 authentication, Kerberos authentication not supported).
* "share" and "un-extended security" server modes supported (sending plain password not supported).
* Unicode only. ASCII mode is not supported.
* Supported dialects are SMB2.002 and NT_DIALECT_0_12.
* CIFS is supported, but NetBIOS over TCP is not supported.
* Signature and encryption not supported.
* All operations supported (Read and Write).
* Authentication with LM, LMv2, NTLM, NTLMv2 and NTLM2 Session Response.
* Unicode support.
Dec 30th, 2017: 2.6.4
- Fix the broken UI problem (Use Bootstrap instead of Polymer).
Dec 3rd, 2015: 2.6.3
- Supported Xmas.
Nov 25th, 2015: 2.6.2
- Fixed some bugs regarding Win10.
Nov 2nd, 2015: 2.6.1
- Fixed a bug regarding watcher.
Oct 27th, 2015: 2.6.0
- Added a new feature to specify a root directory mounted.
- Fixed a bug at unmounting.
Oct 23th, 2015: 2.5.0
- Changed a FileInfoClass of QueryInfoRequest command to fix the STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED error.
Oct 22th, 2015: 2.4.0
- Supported NTLM2 Session Response.
Oct 13th, 2015: 2.3.1
- Fixed the User ID problem (to avoid NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED error).
Sep 25th, 2015: 2.3.0
- Changed this application name and icons.
Sep 21th, 2015: 2.2.2
- Fixed the dependency problem.
Sep 20th, 2015: 2.2.1
- Fixed the bug (only SMB1/CIFS).
Sep 19th, 2015: 2.2.0
- Excluded hidden and system files/directories.
Sep 18th, 2015: 2.1.1
- Fixed the problem about the build file.
Sep 18th, 2015: 2.1.0
- Fixed some problem about connecting to Windows 7.
Sep 14th, 2015: 2.0.5
- Fixed the CSS issue.
Sep 11th, 2015: 2.0.4
- Support ChromeOS 44 again.
Sep 6th, 2015: 2.0.3
- Added a new setting to change a debug log level.
- Added a new setting to specify a max SMB protocol version.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.2
- Fixed build file problem.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.1
- Fixed build file problem.
Sep 3rd, 2015: 2.0.0
- Supported SMB2 protocol.
- Supported updating file list automatically.
Aug 9th, 2015: 1.5.0
- Added a new field to specify a shared resource name on the login screen.
- Fixed a problem which copying and moving file failed.
Jul 9th, 2015: 1.4.6
- Fixed the problem at reading/writing a file which the size is over 2GB.
Jul 6th, 2015: 1.4.5
- Fixed the problem which the file size over 2GB is displayed as negative.
Jul 3rd, 2015: 1.4.4
- Fixed the STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW problem.
Jun 26th, 2015: 1.4.3
- Fixed the problem that fetching shared resource list failed (a buffer size increased to 8 times).
Jun 17th, 2015: 1.4.2
- Added the debug log to solve the STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW error.
Jun 17th, 2015: 1.4.1
- Fixed the problem of STATUS_BUFFER_OVERFLOW error (0x80000005).
Jun 15th, 2015: 1.4.0
- Added the new feature to search SMB servers with mDNS.
Jun 14th, 2015: 1.3.0
- Supported "share" and "un-extended security and challenge-response" modes.
Jun 12th, 2015: 1.2.0
- Changed this application name.
- Supported Domain authentication (but NTLMv2 only).
- Fixed the problem which multiple files deletion failed.
- Fixed the problem of re-connecting logic.
Jun 9th, 2015: 1.1.9
- Added the retrying logic to establish connection at lost connection.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.8
- Fixed the file name issue.
- Added the extended security check logic.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.7
- Output capability flags for debugging.
- Added the dialect check logic.
Jun 7th, 2015: 1.1.6
- Deleted the configuration to change the log level.
Jun 6th, 2015: 1.1.5
- Added the configuration to change the debug log level.
Jun 6th, 2015: 1.1.4
- Send the LMv1 and NTLMv1 response, when the server returns false as NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM2 flag value. This is for backward compatibility and very old NAS.
Jun 4th, 2015: 1.1.3
- Fixed the problem which different shared resource cannot be mounted at the same time.
Jun 4th, 2015: 1.1.2
- Fixed the problem which copy and move operation failed.
- Fixed the problem which multile resources on same server cannot be mounted.
- Show notification at error ossurs.
Jun 3rd, 2015: 1.1.1
- Show notification at error occurs.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.1.0
- Supported onMountRequested event.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.0.0
- First release.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!