Scraper is a very simple (but limited) data mining extension for facilitating online research when you need to get data into spreadsheet form quickly. It is intended as an easy-to-use tool for intermediate to advanced users who are comfortable with XPath.
- feature: copy data to clipboard (as tab-separated values)
- fix: upgraded oauth for Google Docs export
- fix: upgraded manifest to v2 and added web store promotional images
- fixed issue with spreadsheet titles ending with colons during export
- other minor fixes
- minor fixes
- added presets feature
- smaller xpaths are auto-generated
- newlines are preserved in export
- slightly improved table selector won't capture rows containing no TDs
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!