Evercontact is the highest-rated Google Apps Contact Management service. Make sure all of your team’s contacts are up-to-date as this app scans and extracts contact info in signatures in incoming emails and can also centralize them for your team.
• Updates your address book- past, present, future!
• Save hundreds of payroll hours for your company.
• Avoid lost contacts when contact details change
• Avoid your valuable contacts leaving when your employees do!
• Keep your entire team on the same page with a centralized address book
• Sync to your CRM
Here is what Evercontact can do for you and your team
• Save time, as email signatures for new contacts are analyzed and new entries or updates are automatically added your Google Contacts/CRM.
• Peace of mind: Never again worry about missing a change in your contacts’ info, as Evercontact recognizes any new phone numbers, new jobs, new Linkedin account etc and registers them automatically!
• Go back in time & organize! Evercontact can scan past emails 1-5 years back and find valuable unsaved contacts!
• Centralize your team’s contacts so you all have the latest details to reach out, and don’t disappear when you have staff changes!
• Also share new and updated contact info to Salesforce or export to vCard so you can use anywhere you need it!
With Evercontact, you improve your customer management as you never lose any contact detail ever again.
Install Evercontact and try it for 15 days free. Plans start at 5$/user/month.
Our high-profile users love the service and you will too!
• Eric Ries (Sillicon Valley enterepreneur and author): Wow, Evercontact works like magic.
• Alex Griffiths (CEO at SocialCrunch): Most valuable app of the year for me!
• Andrew Ross Sorkin (CNBC News Anchor): Evercontact analyzed 195,687 of my emails last year and magically updated 2,310 contacts. Crazy.
Your team's contact management is greatly improved with this revolutionary tool. You must be a domain administrator in order to install the service on Google Apps.
1) activate the service for all of your users by clicking on ‘Activate all users’
2) select which users will have access to the service.
3) or let your colleagues activate the service themselves.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!