Kindle Cloud Reader is a web app from Amazon that lets you read your Kindle books, instantly.
• Customise your reading experience by choosing font size, text colour, background colour, number of reading columns, and more
• Create and edit notes, highlights, and bookmarks
• Our Whispersync technology automatically syncs your furthest page read, notes, and marks across devices, so you can start reading in your browser and pick up where you left off on your Kindle or any device with the Kindle app installed
• Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to revisit
• Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced (available for English only)
• Shop the Kindle Store for millions* of Kindle books, including new releases and best sellers
• Your current book is automatically made available for offline use, and you can choose to save a book for reading offline at any time
• Receive automatic software updates without the need to download new software
(Features and functionality of Kindle Cloud Reader may vary by browser and the selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country)
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!