Form Scheduler add-on for Google Forms can limit the number of responses and schedule to open or close the form based on the google calendar events.
- Accept during calendar events feature will cease functioning after 7 days
- Stop after Maximum responses
- Stop at specific date
- Schedule to collect form responses based on google calendar entries
- Ability to schedule variable or fixed number of responses for every event occurances with overall maximum limit
- Allow or stop accepting responses for recurrence events
- Allow or stop accepting maximum responses for each recurrence events
E.g. A lawyer or doctor can create appointment bookings by creating an accepting response event in the calendar and setting the daily limit to 20 or variable number of clients.
- Stop reponses when maximum number of responses are reached
- Stop responses after a specific date and time
- Create schedules as once, hourly (90 minutes apart), daily, weekly, monthly, yearly with calendar recurrence
- Custom closed message specification
- Auto email creator after specified responses are collected
- Error reporting
- The number of emails to be sent/day, trigger(s), it's run time etc. are restrained by your Quotas for Google Services. For details visit: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/services/quotas
- Works best in Google Chrome
- Sometimes (rare circumstances) the scheduled calendar events may be activated with a lead/lag of +-60 minutes. Hence, this is not recommended for minute precision, complex workflows.
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!