Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers / Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!