The user-proven #1 solution for managing duplicates and uniques across your spreadsheets. More than 600,000 installs and thousands of happy users!
Spotting duplicates in hundreds of rows of data can be a pain in the neck. Luckily, Remove Duplicates was designed to do it for you on the fly so that you can spare your time for more meaningful tasks.
WHY THIS ADD-ON IS BETTER THAN OTHER KNOWN METHODS
Remove Duplicates is easy to use and comes with a wide range of options for handling duplicates and uniques. This is something you just can’t find in other available methods such as Google App Scripts, =UNIQUE, or conditional formatting:
• No need to use the Script Editor, macros, formulas or coding
• Duplicates deleted automatically right away, saving your time
• Search across two sheets and case-sensitivity supported
• Option to save your search as a scenario for later use
HOW REMOVE DUPLICATES WORKS
The add-on offers the following four features performed in just five or less simple steps — no coding, no formulas required:
1. Find duplicate or unique rows
This feature is designed to identify duplicate or unique rows within a Google Sheet and manage them further (highlight, remove, move to another tab and even more).
2. Find duplicate or unique cells
With this feature, you can find and highlight identical or unique content within cells in just a few clicks. Duplicate cells will never escape your attention again.
3. Compare columns or sheets
Multiple tabs and columns are often used to keep track of records as they change over time. This tool will help you easily compare two sheets or columns and quickly spot alterations and identicals.
4. Combine duplicate rows
If removing duplicates is not an option, you can merge cells from duplicate rows with this tool. Just pick your columns with dupes, set delimiters to your liking, and combine all related values from other columns. Or benefit from 14 built-in functions to calculate numbers from duplicate rows instead.
Each of the features empowers you with an array of actions to take on the content:
• Highlight duplicates or uniques with your favorite color
• Clear rows/cells
• Delete rows/cells
• Copy to another spreadsheet
• Move to another spreadsheet
• Mark as duplicates/uniques in a new column
• Merge cells from duplicate rows using delimiters
• Calculate numbers from dupe rows with 14 functions
The add-on also offers a variety of additional unique and duplicate scanning options:
• Case sensitivity
• Inclusion/exclusion of blank cells and rows
• Saving your session settings as a scenario for later use
30 DAYS OF FREE USE
With Remove Duplicates, you can find and delete duplicate and unique rows and cells for free within the 30-day trial period.
ANNUAL OR LIFETIME LICENSE
You can buy the annual license for the add-on for just $33.60 or use Remove Duplicates forever for a one-off charge of $59.90.
All payments are secure and include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you have any questions about using Remove Duplicates, our support team will be happy to assist.
Remove Duplicates is a proud member of the Ablebits product family. We build add-ons that help you make the most of G Suite. Visit our official website https://www.ablebits.com/google-sheets-addons to learn more.
- Combine Duplicate Rows. Now you can also combine rows of data that belong to some duplicate records. Merge cells and separate them with delimiters or calculate values from duplicate rows.
- The limit for total cells in a spreadsheet is expanded to 5 million cells.
- Compatibility with Acer Chromebook 11.
- Minor improvements.
- Scenario. Just save the settings you use most often and give this set a name – this is your scenario. Once you run it, your sheet will be processed right away, and you won't need to go over the same steps again.
- Remove Duplicate Cells: copy and move results to a new location.
- Minor improvements and text adjustments.
- Find duplicate cells. You can find and process duplicate or unique cells within the selected range.
- Range selector UX. If you had slow Internet connection or server response, you could get an incorrect range. We've significantly reduced that possibility.
- UX; the add-on will offer the most possible actions and warn about possible mistakes and lags.
- Small screens and minor issues UIs.
- Performance. The new version of the add-on processes colored cells faster.
- Removing Alternating colors.
- Corrupting main table formatting.
Version 1.7: We introduced yearly subscriptions, you can still enjoy a fully-functional trial version of the add-on for 30 days.
Version 1.6: We fixed the issues you reported and made the add-on much faster!
Version 1.2: Take advantage of all Pro features for free: mark duplicate values in a separate column, copy or move the found rows to another sheet.
Feel free to try it out on this test spreadsheet:
If you have any questions about deleting duplicates in Google Sheets, please post them here: https://www.ablebits.com/docs/google-sheets-find-duplicate-rows/
We'll be happy to assist!
Extore is a team of professionals who are passionate about creating extensions for web browsers. This devotion also gives us opportunity to appreciate work of other people. We get inspired by useful, open source extensions made by developers all over the world. Our strong belief is that one should share helpful add-ons with others. That’s why we’d like to present you our ever-growing list of favourite extensions that have inspired us. Moreover, as you probably have already learned, sometimes struggling for the best brings an end to the good. Talking about add-ons it often turns out that an upgrade is worse then previous version. Also it can become really tricky to get back to the beloved version of your favourite extension. That’s why we’re going to make not only the latest, but all versions of our favourite (and we hope yours too) add-ons available for download. No more compromises, just stick to the version you really like!